As most people will by now be aware, members of the RMT union have proposed another strike on London Underground from 21:00 on Monday 5 May for 72 hours.
On our website, you can find Travel advice for Tube customers including more about the Tube services we plan to run, with detailed information on each line.
We also have a range of other tools on our website and social media channels that you can use to help you get around during the strike.
Social media updates during the strike
- Follow @TfLTravelAlerts on Twitter for real-time updates on which services are running, and any disruptions being experienced across the network. This feed includes real-time info for Tube, DLR, Overground, trams and Emirates Air Line.
- Follow @TfLBusAlerts for all the latest updates on any disruptions to the bus network with the expected increase in passengers using bus services.
- Follow @TfLTrafficNews for real-time updates on London’s roads, which again, will be busier during the Tube strike.
- Follow individual Tube lines’ own feeds for tailored information on those lines that are relevant to your planned journey. You can find details of all these Twitter feeds on the Social Media Updates page on our website.
Tools on our site to help you plan your journey
- Live Status Updates – Lines has recently been improved to work on mobile devices, and is updated in real-time to show how all Tube services are running. Here you’ll also find updates on alternative modes of transport and information on station closures.
- Live Status Updates – Stations takes you to the straight to the stations tab, offering details of any station closures, accessibility information and advice on alternative routes.
- Our updated Journey Planner can help you plan alternative routes by public transport, cycling or walking if you are unable to travel via your preferred route. Journey Planner will route you round lines which are affected once services begin to operate tomorrow.
- The new Nearby tool uses your current location or a postcode / address of your choice and places you on a map, showing you Tube, bus, river, Overground, DLR, National Rail and Cycle Hire locations around you.
- Bus countdown shows you live arrivals an any of our bus stops, so you know when the next bus is coming