Welcome to the TfL Digital blog. We have launched this blog to get your feedback and participation in the continuing development of TfL’s digital presence.
By accessing this site you agree to be bound by TfL’s terms & conditions.
This blog is moderated. We endeavour to approve and post all comments that follow the house rules in a timely manner, however there may be some delay between making a comment and it appearing online.
As this site encourages contributions from users, there are some additional rules which you will be expected to observe so that everyone can get the most out of the TfL Digital blog.
Comments will not be posted, or may be removed after posting if they are:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English
- Contain links to other websites which break TfL’s terms & conditions
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be “spam”, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion
- Please note that these rules apply to rich media submissions such as images, video and audio clips, as well as content associated with you such as avatar images.
When you submit content to us you agree to be governed by our house rules. You also agree and represent that you have created that content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to this site.
You or the owner of the content still own the copyright in the content sent to us, but by submitting content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorise third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
You acknowledge and agree that when you post content on this site or view content provided by others, you are doing so at your own discretion and risk, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, of that content. You further acknowledge and agree that the views expressed by you and other users in that content do not necessarily reflect the views of TfL and that we do not support or endorse any user content. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and others on this site.
Downloading material from the site
You are encouraged to use and re-use the information made available through this page, freely and flexibly, with only a few conditions. These are set out in the Open Government Licence for public sector information. View the Open Government Licence.
Please note that the Open Government Licence conditions will not apply where information is also made available through TfL’s Developers’ Area. In this case the information will be subject to the terms and conditions and Syndication Developer Guidelines set out in the Developers’ Area.